A gaming phone it most definitely is though, complete with RGB lighting on the rear – although it is a bit lacklustre compared to most gaming peripherals that come packed with bright lights. Instead, you’re treated to a single triangular RGB panel that sits just beneath the rear-facing cameras, customisable to display different colours and patterns when you’re gaming, getting calls and more. With expected upgrades when it comes to gaming, Asus did surprise me with a quality primary camera this year in the ROG Phone 6. It offers good performance in daylight and has decent low-light quality which is rare when it comes to gaming smartphones.To… In terms of performance, the Snapdragon 870 is used as the SoC, so it is not the absolute top league in terms of performance, but it is still a powerful processor.
Clearly, the Black Shark 4 Pro satisfies the pillars of a gaming phone, striking a rich balance of display performance, speed, and power. But, for a 2022 release, I wish that Black Shark went with the more updated and efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor instead of last year’s 888. Unsurprisingly, everyone wants to Stock Firmware check powerful phones using the AnTuTu benchmark. After all, you have spent much to get that high-end gaming phone or the best camera phone. The competition these days is attaching a high-end professional… In terms of Wi-Fi, the Black Shark 4 is on a good level and is on par with other gaming phones thanks to Wi-Fi 6 support. Playing videos over the sounds of cooking was no problem for the Black Shark 4 Pro.
- The display could do with being a bit brighter, which I primarily wanted when gaming outdoors.
- The camera module is in a slit position, bringing back some memories of the Galaxy S10.
- This happened more than a handful of times with me, so I eventually disabled the trigger buttons for everything but gaming.
- Still, the shutter speed is impressive and the phone does a good job of capturing color and detail.
Discover the differences in specs between these two desirable devices, from screen size to battery life, in the table below. We have all the information you need to choose the best phone for you. Let’s start reviewing the smartphone Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro display characteristics. The smartphone display matrix is based on Super AMOLED technology and has a screen diagonal of 6.7 inches. We have a 4500 mAh battery that can be fully charged in 15 minutes, making it a dream battery for any user and not just for gamers although the device will definitely heat up when using this super charger. For this reason, the phone comes with a smart charging feature, which can slow down the charging speed to significantly reduce the temperature of the phone when it is hot. It has a Super AMOLED display measuring 6.67″ inches. The resolution is 1080 x 2400 and 395 ppi pixel density.
- The only additional apps that you get right out of the box are designed to improve your gaming experience.
- You may also repair your Black Shark 4 Android device using Stock ROM Firmware Flash File.
- Of course, as a gaming phone, the new Black Shark 4 is bound to bring new upgrades.
- But it’s just a couple of companies making powerful yet very similar (and, apparently, sometimes very fragile) phones that aren’t really worth the effort of tracking down — even for the most die-hard of mobile gamers.
- With a higher sampling rate, tabs, flicks, and movements are registered faster and more frequently than ever.
Detail-oriented folks may have a bone to pick with the camera bump as it is a hub for collecting dust particles, while the back is basically fingerprint city. You’ll find the fingerprint sensor along the side of the phone, doubling as the power button.